I have picked the winners for my birth-i-versary giveaway and I am pleased to announce that Ness is the winner of the vintage bundt pan and Greg from Crostini and Chianti is the winner of the sriracha print! Congrats Ness and Greg!
I also wanted to share my ‘goals’ for my next year of blogging. Below are 13 of those goals (in no particular order):
1. Make homemade pasta. (Manu, I’ll be soliciting your help!)
2. Make homemade bread (with yeast!).
3. Make homemade ice cream (this would require me to get an ice cream maker, lol!)
4. Make homemade seitan.
5. Perfect my Arnold Palmer cake recipe.
6. Make something sweet with lemongrass.
7. Make something to fill in all of the letters of my recipe index (I’m currently missing K, U, X, Y, and Z).
8. Get someone to write a guest post on the concept of food deserts.
9. Make a vegan étouffée.
10. Make something savory with grapes (I’ve had this goal since I started Como Water!)
11. Make chocolate-covered salted caramels with pink salt (I’ve actually never made candy!).
12. Perfect my olive oil cake recipe.
13. Make at least half of the dishes you all requested that I veganize. The list includes: a) spaghetti and meatballs, b) tiramisu, c) flourless chocolate cake, d) macarons, e) omelets, f) a French dip sandwich, g) gumbo, h) pound cake, and i) buttercream frosting.