Indian + Chinese = Some serious yum yums…
Indianese Kale Chips
- ½ bunch kale—leaves only, stems removed, washed and dried
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons Tamari (or soy)
- 1 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha
- ½ teaspoon agave
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- Dash cayenne
- Dash cumin
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
*Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Wash and dry kale leaves. Set aside.
*Whisk all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add kale leaves and massage seasoning mixture into the kale leaves (use your hands!). [Note: this kale is REALLY tasty raw! Beware… you may be tempted to eat it all before placing it in the oven!].
*Lay kale onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for ~20-30 minutes or until leaves are crispy. Enjoy!