Rather than spend the bulk of this post ranting about last night’s game :(, I figured I would spread some good cheer. The Universe converged in such a way that I am pleased to be offering a number of giveaways this month–starting with 5 copies, yes folks, 5 DVDs of the food documentary Food Matters! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am passionate about health, food, and education, which means I watch lots and lots of food documentaries. Rather than hoard all of the information for myself, I started writing reviews for Como Water on my FAQ page. This month, I get a chance to take it one step further by giving away 5 copies of one of the best food documentaries that I’ve seen (review will be posted later in the month).
Here’s how you can enter (You have 7 chances to win! Leave a separate comment for each action you take!):
1. Leave a comment letting me know what juice, smoothie, or superfood you’d like to see me feature this month.
2. Become a fan of Como Water on Facebook.
3. Follow Como Water on Twitter.
4. Tweet this giveaway.
5. Tell your friends about this giveaway on Facebook (via a status update).
6. Mention this giveaway on your own blog, if you blog.
7. Become a fan of Food Matters on Facebook.
I’ll be choosing the winners on Saturday morning, so you have until Friday midnight (EST) to enter! GOOD LUCK! Try this juice below (made in honor of my favorite country Brazil!)! And… Have a Happy Monday! 😀
Pineapple Ginger Mint Juice
1 pineapple–peeled, cored, sliced into chunks
1 chunk ginger (~3 inches long)
1 bunch mint (~1/4 cup)
*Add all ingredients to juicer. Juice! Sip! Mmmmmmmm 😀