Welcome to my upcoming Cooking Classes!
Join me for my Cooking Class Program, specializing in techniques for veg-centric food preparation and plant-based diets. Please check below for upcoming dates and locations.
There are no upcoming classes. Please stay tuned for Fall/Winter classes.
- Veg-Centric Summer Raw Salad. July 2013. Washington DC. (Hosted in conjunction with the African American Networking Group of the Vegetarian Society of DC. Raw Watermelon and Vegan “Feta” Salad.).
- Veg-Centric BBQ. May 2013. Washington DC. (Chile Lime Grilled Corn, Baked Beans, and Strawberry and Blueberry Shortcakes).
- Veg-Centric Mexican Cuisine (Viva La Vida!). April 2013. Washington DC. (The Ultimate Pico de Gallo, Tofu Ceviche, and Roasted Corn and “Chorizo” Empanadas).
- Veg-Centric Brunch. March 2013. Washington DC. (Tofu Scramble, Green Chile Grits, and The Ultimate Smoothie).
- Veg-Centric Cooking with Red Wine. February 2013. Washington DC. (Mushroom bourguignon and Roasted Strawberry and Red Wine Sorbet)
- Veg-Centric Soul Food. January 2013. Washington, DC. (Braised Cabbage and Kale; Mac & Cheez)
- Veg-Centric Holiday Desserts. December 2012. Washington, DC. (Egg Nog Cheesecake; Chocolate Peppermint Cookies; Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream)
- Veg-Centric Holiday Sides. December 2012. Washington, DC. (Stuffing/Dressing; Cranberry Sauce; Sweet Potatoes)
- Veg-Centric Holiday Veggies. December 2012. Washington, DC. (Clementine Roasted Brussels Sprouts; Cayenne-Apricot Glazed Carrots)
What People are Saying:
- “These classes are educational, interactive and delicious! I can’t wait for the next one.”
- “This class met my expectations and more. It’s was more hands on than I expected (in a good way).”
- “I loved the full meal at the end and really liked the open cooking space…. perfect for a cooking class.”
- “It’s a fun and relaxed atmosphere.”